|Name||James Morgan (Ven'Tatsu)|
- Hello, my name is __________.
- From bartending to nerdtending
- Perl Testing, whats new with Test::More and beyond
- Perl via Paper Ink Metal and Oil
- My Ordnung
- Building Smarter Microservices with Scale-Oriented Architecture
- An Introduction to Unicode
- Lightning Talks Day 1
- Lightning Talks in the Shallow End
- Lightning Talks Day 3
- A Series of Unfortunate Requests
- compare-git-versions: A Simple Development Tool for Refactoring and Benchmarking
- Failure: Why it happens & How to benefit from it
- Using the Perl Debugger/SLES
- Perl 6 for Mere Mortals
- Test drive your code with Test::More
- Scrum for One
- Perl 5.22 and You
- Everything Old is New Again: Quaternions in Perl6
- Mobile Apps... in Perl?
- What is this "testing" people keep talking about?
- Realtime graphics with Perl in the DeLorean Digital Dashboard
- Build management with a dash of prolog
- Lifting Moose
- Lessons from High Velocity Logging
- Moose in Production: A Two-year Retrospective
- Stop Panicking! Perl 6 is just like Perl 5 (where it counts).
- Effective Git: better commits via inspecting history and code archeology
- Live Perl
- Life: Enhancing your frame of reference
- Perl's Syntactic Legacy: Using the future to improve the past
- In the desert without a camel
- If you can't remember history, rewrite it so you can.
- It slices, dices, and makes julienne data!
- Streamlining and simplifying your Perl code using Map, Grep, and Sort
- Selenium Testing Your Website With Perl
- Leave the system alone!
- How Perl helped us make a million dollars
- Getting the Most from the Perl Community
- Welcome to YAPC!
- Keynote: Seth Johnson - What Perl Taught Me About Life
- A butterfly's view of Perl 6
- Regular Expressions: The Little Engine that Could(n't)?