We have reached our maximum registration for 2015. No additional entries will be sold.
What you get:
- Admission to the three-day (Monday - Wednesday) main event, including keynotes, talks.
- Opportunity to talk to Perl job recruiters
- Access to dozens of CPAN authors and key Perl community members
- Admission to Open-space forums, BOF's, and other great activities
Advanced registration is required.
Student / Military scholarships
The Perl Foundation is pleased to offer YAPC::NA scholarships to the following categories of individuals:
- Anybody enrolled as a full-time student in high school or a degree granting academic institution.
- Any active duty or retired military personnel
- Immediate family of active duty or retired military personnel.
In all of the above cases, applicant must be able to provide a valid current ID card from the appropriate institution. In cases where the ID card does not contain an expiration date, current will be considered any card issued no more than two years prior to the date of application.
In order to apply, please scan your identification card and email it along with a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your card includes a social security number or other private identification numbers, please blank that portion out. We only want to know that the Id is current and issued to you. You may be asked to produce the identification card again at check-in.
Requests will be considered on a first-come, first-serve basis. A maximum of 50 scholarships will be granted. Successful applicants will receive a coupon code that may be used to purchase an event pass for the reduced cost of $50.
Space is limited at YAPC and tickets will be sold until all available seats have been taken. A successful scholarship application does not guarantee the awardee a spot at the event.
All scholarship awardees must agree to comply with the YAPC Standards of Conduct policy.
- Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Space is limited for add-on classes. Advanced registration is required.