|Name||Thomas Stanton (tstanton)|
|City||Los Angeles, CA|
|Perl mongers group||LA.pm|
|GPG key ID||0xD530767B|
I enjoy Perl as it is /(em)?power(ful|ing)/, with a rich culture to boot. Extremely excited for Perl 6 in 2016!
- Hello, my name is __________.
- Perl Testing, whats new with Test::More and beyond
- My Ordnung
- Lightning Talks Day 1
- Lightning Talks Day 3
- A Series of Unfortunate Requests
- Perl in OpenBSD
- compare-git-versions: A Simple Development Tool for Refactoring and Benchmarking
- Failure: Why it happens & How to benefit from it
- Perl 6 for Mere Mortals
- Implementing a Rule Language for the Internet of Things
- Perl 5.22 and You
- Symbolic Computation in Perl or: i can haz maffs?
- The True Story of Plerd, or: Why I Wrote a Blog System in Twenty Fifteen
- Build management with a dash of prolog
- Moose in Production: A Two-year Retrospective
- Stop Panicking! Perl 6 is just like Perl 5 (where it counts).
- Modern web scraping
- Effective Git: better commits via inspecting history and code archeology
- Life: Enhancing your frame of reference
- In the desert without a camel
- If you can't remember history, rewrite it so you can.
- It slices, dices, and makes julienne data!
- Selenium Testing Your Website With Perl
- Ansible for Programmers
- Perl to Go
- Tinker::Test — Interactive Data Flow in Perl
- Welcome to YAPC!
- Keynote: Seth Johnson - What Perl Taught Me About Life
- How (not) to create a language specification for Perl 6