- Intro to Object-Oriented Programming in Perl
- Mongering in a Box: Building Perl application containers with Docker.
- An Introduction to Unicode
- Lightning Talks Day 1
- Lightning Talks in the Shallow End
- Lightning Talks Day 3
- A Series of Unfortunate Requests
- Using the Perl Debugger/SLES
- Implementing a Rule Language for the Internet of Things
- Test drive your code with Test::More
- Perl 5.22 and You
- Everything Old is New Again: Quaternions in Perl6
- What is this "testing" people keep talking about?
- The True Story of Plerd, or: Why I Wrote a Blog System in Twenty Fifteen
- Stop Panicking! Perl 6 is just like Perl 5 (where it counts).
- Modern web scraping
- Effective Git: better commits via inspecting history and code archeology
- Perl's Syntactic Legacy: Using the future to improve the past
- In the desert without a camel
- Streamlining and simplifying your Perl code using Map, Grep, and Sort
- Selenium Testing Your Website With Perl
- Ansible for Programmers
- Leave the system alone!
- How Perl helped us make a million dollars
- Getting the Most from the Perl Community
- Welcome to YAPC!
- Keynote: Seth Johnson - What Perl Taught Me About Life
- Regular Expressions: The Little Engine that Could(n't)?
- Perl's Modules: Discovering and Using the best of the Core Library and CPAN