- writing XS in plain C
- Perl via Paper Ink Metal and Oil
- Lightning Talks Day 1
- Lightning Talks Day 3
- A Series of Unfortunate Requests
- HPCI - manage cluster/cloud computing
- Perl 6 for Mere Mortals
- Implementing a Rule Language for the Internet of Things
- Test drive your code with Test::More
- Juggling Chainsaws: Perl and MongoDB
- Perl 5.22 and You
- Everything Old is New Again: Quaternions in Perl6
- Mobile Apps... in Perl?
- Lessons from High Velocity Logging
- Stop Panicking! Perl 6 is just like Perl 5 (where it counts).
- Life: Enhancing your frame of reference
- Perl's Syntactic Legacy: Using the future to improve the past
- In the desert without a camel
- Welcome to YAPC!
- Keynote: Seth Johnson - What Perl Taught Me About Life
- A butterfly's view of Perl 6
- Perl's Modules: Discovering and Using the best of the Core Library and CPAN
- Plack from First Principles