|Name||Rick Bychowski (rickbike)|
|Perl mongers group||sandiego.pm|
|Company||Encinitas Country Day Schools|
|GPG key ID||0x8742E907|
Experienced synthetic organic chemist in biotech and liquid crystals. Currently enjoying a second career in systems administration, and looking for more ways to incorporate perl in my day job and beyond. YN2015 is my first perl conference, and my goals include diving into OOP and Moose, and the perl community.
- Intro to Object-Oriented Programming in Perl
- VIC - Compiler for microcontrollers using Pegex and Moo
- First Time CPAN Contributor
- An Introduction to Unicode
- Lightning Talks Day 1
- Lightning Talks Day 3
- A Series of Unfortunate Requests
- Using the Perl Debugger/SLES
- Perl 6 for Mere Mortals
- Implementing a Rule Language for the Internet of Things
- Test drive your code with Test::More
- What is this "testing" people keep talking about?
- Lifting Moose
- Effective Git: better commits via inspecting history and code archeology
- Streamlining and simplifying your Perl code using Map, Grep, and Sort
- Getting the Most from the Perl Community
- Tinker::Test — Interactive Data Flow in Perl
- Welcome to YAPC!
- Keynote: Seth Johnson - What Perl Taught Me About Life
- A butterfly's view of Perl 6
- Regular Expressions: The Little Engine that Could(n't)?
- Perl's Modules: Discovering and Using the best of the Core Library and CPAN