|Name||Mr. David Oswald (davido)|
|Perl mongers group||saltlake.pm|
| Accepted talks are shown in bold type.
Dave runs the Salt Lake Perl Mongers, and is an organizer for YAPC::NA::2015 as well as the OpenWest tech conference. And he's been playing with Perl since the late 90's.
- Hello, my name is __________.
- Mongering in a Box: Building Perl application containers with Docker.
- Perl via Paper Ink Metal and Oil
- Lightning Talks Day 1
- Lightning Talks Day 3
- BigNums: When 64 bits just isn't enough
- compare-git-versions: A Simple Development Tool for Refactoring and Benchmarking
- Using the Perl Debugger/SLES
- Perl 6 for Mere Mortals
- Implementing a Rule Language for the Internet of Things
- Perl 5.22 and You
- Lessons from High Velocity Logging
- Modern web scraping
- If you can't remember history, rewrite it so you can.
- Tinker::Test — Interactive Data Flow in Perl
- Welcome to YAPC!
- Keynote: Seth Johnson - What Perl Taught Me About Life
- Regular Expressions: The Little Engine that Could(n't)?
- Perl's Modules: Discovering and Using the best of the Core Library and CPAN
- Plack from First Principles