- writing XS in plain C
- From bartending to nerdtending
- An Introduction to Unicode
- Lightning Talks Day 3
- A Series of Unfortunate Requests
- Failure: Why it happens & How to benefit from it
- Perl 6 for Mere Mortals
- Implementing a Rule Language for the Internet of Things
- Everything Old is New Again: Quaternions in Perl6
- Give Catalyst Some Swag
- Lessons from High Velocity Logging
- Practical FFI with Platypus
- Stop Panicking! Perl 6 is just like Perl 5 (where it counts).
- Modern web scraping
- Live Perl
- Perl's Syntactic Legacy: Using the future to improve the past
- In the desert without a camel
- If you can't remember history, rewrite it so you can.
- Selenium Testing Your Website With Perl
- Perl to Go
- Leave the system alone!
- Welcome to YAPC!
- Keynote: Seth Johnson - What Perl Taught Me About Life