Wiki - Hackathon
Staying after YAPC and want something to do? Want to help on a Perl project, but not sure which one or what you can do? Then come to the post-YAPC hackathon! Some have already mentioned that they have several projects that they'll be working on during the hackathon. Why not stop by and help out! Or heck, stop by anyway. We'll likely have tons of snacks and refreshments for you to munch on. For those that don't know what a hackathon is, it's basically a gathering of people working on various projects and hacking on code in an open environment (meaning anyone can come in and volunteer to help).
Location: Multipurpose room in Oberholtzer Hall
Date: Thursday and Friday, following the conference. (June 28 and 29)
Time: We have the room all day on both days. They request that we lock up around 10:00p, though.
The multipurpose room at Oberholtzer Hall is a large meeting room with several tables and chairs that we can configure however we like. It has a projector, screen, and sound system at our disposal. Wireless connectivity will also be available in the room and will use your conference network access account (given upon arrival at YAPC).
- Will Coleda (coke) - parrot: documentation & perl6; Thursday only.
- Michael Schwern (Schwern)
- David H. Adler (dha)
- James E Keenan (kid51) Thurs June 28 only: Parrot's Perl 5 components, especially configuration and build tools
- Kent Cowgill (chargrill) Thurs June 28 only
- Allison Randal
- Andrew Rodland (hobbs)
- Marcus Ramberg (marcus) - wants to hack on Catalyst
- Matthew Wilson (diakopter) - all day each day. Perl 6 and Parrot..
- Krishna Sethuraman (shamu)
- Dennis Daupert - Catapult, a Catalyst application
- Elliot Shank - Evenings after master classes
- Todd Rinaldo (toddr) - Evenings after master classes barring conference responsibilities.
- Uri Guttman (uri) - Thu/Fri all day. See my UriHackathon page for many projects of all types and skill levels.
- Christopher Madsen (cjm) - I'll probably stop by Thursday after master classes
- Josh ben Jore (diotalevi)
- chromatic - Pheme, Parrot bugfixing, PDD 15, mentoring
- Bruce Gray (Util) - Thu only; Perl 6 Placeholder Vars bugfix and Adverbial :by clarifications.
- Patrick Michaud (Pm) - Perl 6, Parrot
- Brad Oaks (bradoaks) - taking Gantry for a drive.
- Andy Lester (petdance) - Parrot warnings a-go-go!
Stuff to work on
Images to help you find hackathon
Last modified: 06/29/07 09:09 PM by Stephen Perkins (snikrep)