The Salt Lake City International Airport is located about six miles west of the Little America Hotel in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Airport to Little America Hotel
Light Rail, Taxi, Car Rental
Note: The light rail system runs from 5:44AM to 11:29PM MST. At other times it will be necessary to arrange alternative transportation, such as a taxi. The light rail costs $2.00 each way between the airport and the conference venue.
- Little America recommends City Creek Limousine. City Creek Limousine has many transportation options. To reserve, visit the City Creek Limousine website.
Getting Around Town
- Public Transportation in downtown Salt Lake City is free as long as you enter and exit within the Fare Free Zone, which extends from approximately 500 North to 500 South, 600 West to 200 East. This effectively covers all of "downtown Salt Lake City".
- Much of the greater Salt Lake City area is accessible by Light Rail or UTA Bus. See the hotel concierge for UTA public transportation maps, or visit the UTA website.
- Downtown Salt Lake City is clean, well-patrolled, and reasonably walkable.
- See this YAPC Blog Entry for more information on light rail.
Last modified: 06/06/15 00:36 by David Oswald (davido)