Things to Eat
Inside Little America
You don't have to go far for a good up of coffee, food, or a beverage.
Fare Free Zone or Walkable
These restaurants fall within the downtown Fare Free Zone. Please use the clickable address links before deciding whether to walk or hop on free public transportation.
- Starbucks -- Coffee. 150 West 500 South.
- Bruges Waffles and Frites -- Belgian style waffles, frites, and sandiches. Featured on "Man vs Food." 336 West Broadway (300 South).
- The Copper Onion -- An (excellent) American Restaurant (Reservations recommended). 111 East Broadway (300 South), #170.
- Himalayan Kitchen -- Nepali & Indian Cuisine. 360 South State Street.
- Market Street Grill -- Seafood. (Reservations recommended.) 48 West Market Street (350 South)
- Takashi -- Sushi. 18 West Market Street (350 South).
- Caputo's Market & Deli Sandwiches/Subs, Italian, Coffee 314 West Broadway (300 South).
- Siegfried's Deli -- German, Sandwiches/Subs, Bakery 20 W 200 S.
- Settebello Pizzeria Napoletana -- Pizza & Pasta. 260 South 200 West.
- Spencer's for Steak and Chops. 255 South West Temple.
- J. Wong's Thai & Chinese Bistro -- Asian Cuisine (Reservations accepted). 163 West 200 South #101.
- The Blue Iguana. Good Mexican food. 165 South West Temple.
- Olive Garden -- Italian. 77 west 200 south.
- Mai Bun Mee - Vietnamese. Really good banh mi, vegan options available. Pandan-taro-coconut parfait is insane. 1 block E, 3 blocks S of venue
Bars, Pubs, Dining
- Beer Hive Pub - 128 S Main St.
- The Green Pig Hub -- Sports Bar. 31 E 400 S
- Murphy's Bar and Grill -- Irish Pub. 160 South Main Street
- Bodega Bar -- 331 S MAIN
- Whiskey Street -- Cocktails and Dining. 323 s. Main Street
- Jackalope Lounge -- Cocktail Bar. 372 S State St
- Keys on Main -- Piano Bar. 242 S Main St
- Woodshed Bar -- Karaoke Bar. 60 E 800 S
- Epic Brewing Co LLC -- Microbrewery. 825 S State St
- Red Rock Brewing Company -- Microbrewery & Pub Fare. 254 South 200 West
- Squatters Pub -- Microbrewery & Pub Fare. 170 West Broadway (300 South).
- Beans and Brew - 657 S Main St
- Millcreek Coffee Roasters - 657 S Main St
- Raw Bean Coffee - 611 SW Temple
Music and Venues
- The Complex - 536 W 100 S
- http://www.depotslc.com/The Depot - 13 N 400 W
- In the Venue - 579 W 200 S
- The Shred Shed - 60 Exchange Pl
- Urban Lounge - 241 S 500th E
- Kilby Court - 750 Kilby Ct
- Visit Salt Lake maintains an even better list of downtown eateries.
Shopping Centers and Groceries within Fare Free Zone
Salt Lake City's two downtown shopping centers feature food courts and a selection of restaurants.
- City Creek Center -- Beautiful indoor/outdoor mall with food court and restaurants. 50 South Main Street.
- The Gateway -- Outdoor mall with food court and restaurants. 156 S 400 W
- Harmons Grocery -- Full grocery store. 135 east 100 south.
- 7-Eleven -- Convenience Store. 309 east 400 south.
Outside of Fare Free Zone (but worth it)
Bus or Light Rail fares apply. Click the address links for directions.
- The Red Iguana -- Mexican, the real deal. Featured on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives (dive, in this case). 736 West North Temple.
- The Pie Pizzeria - Underground -- By the University of Utah; best pizza west of the Rockies. Open until 1:00am. 1320 East 200 South.
- Rodizio Grill -- Brazilian Churrascurria (BBQ). 600 South 700 East (Trolley Square)
Last modified: 10/06/15 18:12 by Fitz Elliott