Parrot Hackathon is scheduled for June 14th & 15th, the Saturday & Sunday before the Con.
* Saturday: 0900 -??
* Sunday: ?? - ??
Location: UPDATE: 1st floor lounge in south hall. Get in touch with one of the attendees below in case you need someone to let you in the front door.
* Will Coleda (coke)
* Patrick Michaud (Pm)
* Andy Lester (petdance)
* Allison Randal
* Krishna Sethuraman (shamu)
* Christoph Otto (cotto)
* Bruce Gray (Util)
* Todd Olson
* Prepare for the June 17th release.
* Rip out deprecated features.
* Close. Many. Tickets.
* Hack on RakudoPerl (Perl 6 on parrot) and other "High Level Languages"
* Work on makefile/config deps.
* Find Michael who is working on the smolder grant for parrot and coordinate.
* Brainstorm ideas for HLL library management, importing
* Update PCT tutorial for abc
* Get Rakudo standalone pir to work (RT#53040)
* Perl 6 sources in Rakudo
** apply as many patches as possible
** make CONST_STRING to work in ops files
** create the pdd28strings branch
** work on PIR profiling
** fix bugs on pdd25cx branch (?)
** help kid51 consolidate tests (?)
* cache constant strings (chromatic)
Last modified: 06/14/08 07:08 PM by chromatic
| Edit this page
| Recent changes |