Based on the success from 2012, and 2013, we have decided to continue the tradition of a Game Night rather than a Conference Banquet. We feel this gives people a better opportunity to mix and mingle without the formalities of a sit down banquet.
Food (Vegan and Non-Vegan) will be served, but the focus will be on the Games.
Magic The Gathering
The conference has organized the ability for people to play a series of "Limited Draft" Magic The Gathering games. Players will be split out into tables of 8, given un-opened packs of cards that they will be allowed to pull cards from to develop a 40 card deck that they can then use to play against other players at their table. All the cards pulled may be kept by the Players at the end of the night. More detailed rules will be handled at Game Night.
(Faelin Landy (wolf) has brought about 15 various decks for people who just want to remember the good old days when they had no money, no lives, and way too many cards--without needing to actually have the cards)
Additionally Others May bring games of their own. Sign up below with what you can/may bring.
- Wendy Van Dijk (woolfy) (will bring: some Fluxx, some Black Stories, Ligretto)
- Chris Prather (perigrin) (will bring: some Fluxx, some MTG constructed decks)
- DrForr (will bring: Dixit, Hive, possibly Dominion or Cosmic Encounter if there's call for it.)
- D Ruth Bavousett (druthb) (will bring: Cards Against Humanity, Farkle, Left-Center-Right, maybe some others)
- Uri Guttman (uri) (will bring travel scrabble set - open to play any scrabble enthusiasts)
- R Geoffrey Avery (rGeoffrey): Great Dalmuti, Clue
- Jeff Boes (Murwiz) will bring a few very small things like Love Letter, due to packing restrictions
- Ricardo Signes (rjbs) will bring a few sets of Ogre and teach all comers how to play - to learn ahead of time, check out this video
- Brent Laabs (labster) will bring the card games that would fit in his bag: Hanabi, Chrononauts, Love Letter, and hanafuda.
- David Hand (Ptolemarch) Pathfinder (2 copies of the core rulebook, plus 5 sets of dice)
- user:gottreu Ticket to Ride
- Florian Ragwitz (rafl) will bring cards against humanity and all extension packs
- Nicholas Perez (nperez) and Florian Ragwitz (rafl) will be playing Kerbal Space Program and would love to introduce others to the game
Last modified: 24/06/14 18:23 by Florian Ragwitz (rafl)Tags: boardgames games social