This will be a smaller group dinner at a veg-friendly venue. I'm not sure what the limit will be, but probably c. 20 people.
While the ArrivalDinner will be veg-friendly this year, some folks may prefer a more intimate meal with a smaller group.
The Procrastinators Arrival Dinner is an alternative for carnivores.
Dave Rolsky (autarch) is organizing this. He can be reached via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (612-208-7321). Feel free to text him at that number too.
Time and Place
We will meet at 7pm on Sunday, June 2 in the lobby of the Thomson Conference Center.
Dinner will be at The Clay Pit, a nearby Indian place with vegan options.. It's 20-25 minute walk, so people may want to share a cab.
We have a reservation at 7:15 for 16 people. Given the number of people who've RSVP'd I suspect we'll have to add another separate table or two, but it's not like you can really site with 20 people anyway.
- Dave Rolsky (autarch) - will have a car
- Mark Stosberg
- Thomas Sibley (trs) - hotel is by restaurant, will meet folks there!
- Karen Etheridge (Ether) (tentative; flight may cause delays)
- Nova Patch (patch)
- William Stevenson (wds)
- Mike Covington (Not feeling well today. Probably won't make it.)
- Kenneth Graves (kag) Clay Pit is stumbling distance from the Hampton, so would try to meet the rest of you there.
- Bruce Gray (Util) will also stumble from the Hampton.
- Rob Duncan (robd)
- Sawyer X + 1 (Chris Prather (perigrin))
- Rick Scott (shadowspar) - likely to be downtown around dinnertime; will just meet y'all at the restaurant
- Zakariyya Mughal (sivoais)
- Jeffrey Urban
- Gabor Szabo (szabgab)
- Stevan Little (stevan) - yum, indian food!
- Noel Maddy (Zhtwn)
- Hugh Esco
- Logan Bell (epochbell)
- Phillip Upton (phillup)
- Joseph Crotty (holybit) assuming travel plans go w/out a hitch, if Gary Denslow comes he'll have a car
Last modified: 03/06/13 00:59 by Deven Corzine (deven)Tags: food